- Plenty of blankets available to sit under while you’re typing up your blog post or writing some other form of material.
- Chocolate to ply yourself and your child with while you try to persuade her to do schoolwork even though the public school kids are out sledding. #homeschoolingishard
- A warm cup of coffee/tea/hot chocolate to keep your fingers from falling off after typing the items in number 1.
- An exercise ball (or two) so that if you don’t get to go outside sooner rather than later because the schoolwork mentioned in item 2 takes longer than expected you can at least get some stretching and balance work done.
- Homemade chicken soup to have once you come back in from igloo engineering “class”. #ilovehomeschooling
- A great internet connection so that you can see how much snow everyone else did or (in the case of #BlizzardofJanuary2015) didn’t get.
- A second set of gloves/mittens for a second run outdoors to go enjoy the aforementioned igloo or fort. These are also for throwing to the snowball-obsessed Vizsla (who is clearly exhausted in anticipation of said outing).
- A working smartphone to text the neighbor to try to coincide their playtime with yours and therefore facilitate a #polarplaydate.
- A camera or smartphone to capture some memories to look back on fondly, say in August when we’re sweltering.
- And the final item to have on hand is a wonderful, joy-filled, fun-loving kid to enjoy the day with!
- Follow Sarah-M-Dipity on WordPress.com
- Love or Oxygen?Today is Valentine’s Day. Some say love is in the air. Others say, no…it’s simply oxygen. It’s a day some look forward to all year long. Flowers, dinner, cards, hearts, love, hugs, kisses, romance. People share their feelings with one … Continue reading →
- Love or Oxygen?
- 10minutenovelists afghanistan Alzheimer's authors babies baby bible blog book club books cancer change characters children Christine Kane christmas competition death dementia deployment dogs education exercise facebook faith family fear feedback first words fun God grace gratitude hero holiday homeschool hope infertility kids life loss Lost love military mother Mothers move moving mysteries nanowrimo nature NJ novel one little word organization PA phoenix procrastination recipes resolutions running secondary infertility snow toddler toddlers travel truth twitter vacation vizsla volunteer Win winter writing writing group
- 5,581 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets